- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- Material: Cardboard
- Timon & Pumbaa. Tinker Bell and Abu. What do these Disney characters have in common? They’re the beloved sidekicks of favorite Disney Heroes.
- Now these sidelined supporters are getting their own board game where they can finally shine.
- Spin Master Games is sharing a sneak peek at the upcoming game that will have players working as sidekicks to save some of Disney’s most iconic heroes.
- Disney fans will have a blast playing as Sidekicks including: Timon & Pumbaa, Tinker Bell, Abu, Lumiere, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
- Disney Sidekicks is for 2-4 players.
- Measures approximately L11 x W3 x H11 inch
Being a sidekick is hard work! Sure, the hero is the main character of the story, but when they get in trouble, it's up to the sidekick to help them out.
In the co-operative game Disney Sidekicks, villains — Captain Hook, Gaston, Scar, Jafar, and Maleficent — have captured your favorite heroes and locked them up in a castle. Now you take on the role of one or more sidekicks from famous Disney films — Timon and Pumbaa, Tinker Bell, Abu, Lumiere, or Flora, Fauna and Merryweather — to travel through the game board together with other sidekicks to battle villains, rescue villagers, collect locks, and build your powers to become a hero in your own right.
To win, the sidekicks must reach and enter the castle, then defeat the villain. Each villain is unique, creating a different challenge each time you play. Are you up for the challenge?