- Recommended for ages 7 years and up
- Material: Plastic
- Includes deck of DOS cards
- Invites two to four players to challenge each other as individuals or on teams
- The goal is to be the first to get rid of all your cards
- UNO has a new best friend, DOS! In this fun game, two is more important than one and numbers are king! To start, there are two piles in the middle of the participants, and on each player’s turn they can play on both piles with either one or two cards. In a fun twist, if a player has two cards that add up to the number of the card in the center pile, they are able to put down both cards. Just like UNO, DOS is a race to get rid of your cards before your competitors do. The first person to 200 points is the winner! And in a fun twist, now when you’re down to two cards, don’t forget to yell “Dos!” has a 108-card deck plus instructions.